Friday, April 4, 2014

Answering a question

Got an email from a reader asking if I am back to blogging again, since I said that this blog would be going dark and private.  The simple answer is that I never stopped blogging, as the posts were private and some of them very personal.  

I will be sharing tidbits and stuff that is not personal on the public portion of this blog.  Most of it may be boring for those looking for the juicy stuff about living here in the Land of Smiles, but that is the nature of how I live...some stuff will be interesting to you and other stuff won't.

So the answer to the question of "where did you go?' is that I never left...I've always been here.

Can you see the man below?  That's like me...I'm in front of you, and you just have to take some time to look and see.



Went to the Motorshow yesterday..Yep that means the infamous Sevenwind's 'pretties of the show' presentation is coming up soon...maybe as early as today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter