Monday, June 23, 2014

A New Look

Decided to update the look of the blog a bit.  Had some really cool stuff on my old blog, but as I moved the contents private, the format went along into that blog and left a pretty basic look for the public blog.

So today, I just implemented dynamic views for this blog, which means that you can choose from a variety of formats on how you would like to have my blog displayed.  If you like the classic view, its going to be just like it was before, but if you choose another format, you will have some other views and hopefully navigate to a topic of interest easier.

For example, here is a dynamic view featuring flip cards. 





Anyway, enjoy.

Waiting around today for the first batch of beach huts to be delivered. We're hoping to have Marina's birthday party next to the lake tomorrow...More info after they get here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter

Music