Friday, January 23, 2015

An Invitation to Share - 24 hours only!

The 64gb version has a Black Sandstone finish, not like this one shown.
I have an invite to purchase a OnePlus one, 64GB sandstone phone and will make it available for any reader of this blog if you are the first to contact me in the next 24 hours.  The invite is good only for only 24 hours so that is why there is a time limit to the offer.  

If you want the phone, I will give you the invite code if  you respond to my comments or email me.  I will not publish your comment or email info.  The catch is that you must be living in one of the following countries:

OnePlus is available in the following countries and areas at this moment:
  • United States 
  • Sweden
  • Denmark
  • Netherlands
  • United Kingdom
  • Spain
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Finland
  • Belgium
  • Austria
  • Canada
  • Hong Kong
  • Taiwan
  • Portugal
  • India
If you want the specs for the phone, they are here:  http://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_one-6327.php  The price is $345 USD plus and shipping.

I have one and love it so far.  And no, you cannot purchase them here in Thailand at MBK.  Checked out the entire place yesterday and they are not available!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter

Music