Monday, February 16, 2015

Among the many reasons why I choose to live in Thailand

The malls here in Bangkok are great.




Unfortunately, the malls in the US are not places where I would like to spend any length of time.  Between incidents like this one shown and flash mobs, mass killing targets, etc....the malls are rapidly becoming one of the most dangerous places to be visiting.

This is not an isolated incident.  I've been an eyewitness to a flash mob looting and several mall fights not far from my condo in California.  Or just look at this link:  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mall+fights.  You will notice that nearly all of them are from the US.  Sad isn't it?






Which place would you choose to raise your daughter?

UPDATED:  Complete documentary of incidents from Christmas to Valentine:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter

Music