Monday, February 9, 2015

Limited Posting

Posting has been limited due to the tile job at the condo.  My desktop has been all wrapped up in plastic as dust is everywhere, so I am posting from my OnePlus phone using the True Internet service.  Got the one month unlimited for 299 baht and the speed is great.

Hoping that they will finish tomorrow night because they couldn't work on Sat or Sun due to our building's restrictions.  Also they can't start until 10am and must be out by 5pm.  Makes for a small window, but keeps all my neighbors at peace.

But I can't complaint too much as I am just hanging out in our pool area for the next few days.  Still better than a good day on the other bookend.

Hopefully more later as this small keyboard is for the birds...the small ones at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter