Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dead Battery...no problem

Got into Vanna this morning, turned the key and got that familiar click click sound.  Dead battery...no warning, just worked fine yesterday. 

Anyway a call to B for a jump start and I'm at B-Quik getting a new battery.  As I posted before, batteries don't last too long here.  Don't know if its the quality or heat, but I go through them every 18 months or so.  Most batteries here are only guaranteed for a year, so getting 18-24 months is a bonus.
They are almost done...30 minutes and an aircon lounge with beverages.  Great service...made a frustrating morning much better.

********* Update************

My battery was purchase and replaced on March 3rd, 2013. The battery had a two year warranty.  So it lasted two years and two weeks.   What a joke...but TIT as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter