Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Another Scorcher today........


Its 8:30AM and already 88F with a heat index of 100F.  Not much more to say than its going to be another nasty day in the mango.  Went out this morning for some food and was soaked in sweat just standing there waiting for my food.

Only a dental appointment and a visit to the salon planned for today.  Maybe hang out in an air conditioned coffee shop if I have time.  The one thing that would drive me out of the land of smiles is if they banned air conditioning.   I could not live here anymore - especially on days like today where we move from one air con bubble to another to stay cool.

Time for the gym.  Yep, its air conditioned inside the fitness center!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter

Music