Tuesday, May 5, 2015

For the survivalists...........Your own battle tank



Yep, you can get this from Amazon.  I'm not sure of prime delivery though... If you don't believe me, here is the link:  Badonkadonk


At around 20K, this thing will terrify your neighbors and send the little rascals running for the hills (or have them laughing so hard that you can just crush them).  Weapons are not included nor are there any details on the warranty or insurance coverage.  You don't want to go into the end of the world battles without some kinda insurance for damage and a warranty if it breaks down will you?

And there are more than 400 reviews on this...guess they had a banner year in sales too.

If you want to buy one of these, I also have some preferred stock on the Golden Gate Bridge that I can sell to at a big discount.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter