Friday, June 19, 2015

You're so smooth..

Taipei.

Almost home and savoring the food at the EVA lounge.  The flight over was exceptionally smooth today.  Except for 5 minutes over northern Japan, the flight felt like it never left the ground.  No bumps, sways, or any turbulence at all.  Most usual trip over in decades.

Should get into the mango just past 11 AM, so I am expecting to be in my condo before 1pm with a whole afternoon to rest up.  Being Friday, the free buffet is calling, but I think I will pass this week.

For basketball fans, the Warriors made the front page of the China Post.  Guess there are lots of Golden State fans here in Taipei.


More later when I get into the mango.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter

Music