Sunday, July 5, 2015

Upcountry.....

Posting from upcountry.  Seems like I am spending a lot more time here lately, and its true because of the various 'projects' that I've undertaken.  But that keeps me challenged and active.  Could just lay back, twiddle my thumbs all day long, watch TV, and vegetate, but that would bore me to death.  I would literally die from non use of my brain cells and body.

Anyway, will post more on the fish pond project with pictures in the morning.  I'm too lazy to walk over to the other bungalow for the cables to connect my phone.  They are making significant progress, but I think I may have spotted something that we need to address.  Will have to do some research tonight and tomorrow on the subject.

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter