Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hernia - 48 hours after the operation

Its been almost 48 hours since the start of the operation and things are doing OK.  Last night was probably the worst so far, but taking some ibuprofen helped me sleep through the night.  The nurses and doctors told me not to fight the pain and take the drugs when needed - it didn't help recovery any if you suffered through the pain.  In other words, don't be too macho.

Anyway, this morning I had something to eat already and am sitting in front of the Computer reading the news and catching up with this blog.  I plan to walk a bit today around the track downstairs.  Don't want to overdo or rush the recovery - there is time for everything.

Looks like no golf for 2-3 months.  I'm not sure about archery as that doesn't involve an abdominal muscles but we'll see after a week or two.  In the meantime, its some more rest and recovery.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!