Sunday, December 27, 2015

Before and After

After I made yesterday's post about how the mango has improved in air quality over the years, I found this wonderful video on YouTube.  It shows the mango during the 80s, right up to the beginning Asian Crisis.  Brings back a lot of memories as I look back at almost 20 years of visiting, and eventually making my home here in the mango.  Some images of how things were before they built the Skytrain.  Remember those traffic jams at 1:30 am?  



Feeling a bit better today, but still staying in from the cold.  Still have a hacking cough and a bit of a headache.  At least its warm inside as we are getting some sunshine through the windows.


3 comments:

  1. Been almost 20 yrs, since my first trip (1997) to BKK too. Time sure flies by quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...and makes us all feel very old as well...555

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!