Sunday, December 27, 2015

Cheap Flights from SF Bay Area to the Mango

Anyone interested in coming to the big mango from the San Francisco Area can, starting mid February,  get here for as little as $671 USD round trip on EVA airlines.  I'm sure there are other airlines putting out cheaper fares, but if you are a frequent EVA flyer, you might want to take advantage of this sale.  The booking must be done before the end of the year (Dec 31st) and the departure date must be between 17th and 29th of Feb (its leap year).  I just check expedia and so far, the EVA website fare is still the cheapest around.

I booked my fare and trip a few weeks ago for the same time period and paid several hundred dollars more for the same flight back - so move quick before all the seats are gone!

See the table below for fares to SE Asia.  


Can't wait to start packing for the return trip...even though I just got here...555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!