Thursday, December 24, 2015

Jet lagged and a bit under the weather

Yeah, post title says it all.  Picked up something on the plane coming back and now I am coughing, sneezing, and have a runny nose.  One of those 'welcome back' gifts for the cold weather - and just in time for the Christmas season.

Its not the culture here in the USA to wear a mask if you are sick

Anyway, I can still get around and about, but need to have a pile of tissue nearby.  Will likely wear a mask when I go out and to the parties, in respect to not getting other people sick.  Wished the sick people on the plane did the same for me.

Never made it to the joint venture project, but did manage to go shopping for groceries and other essentials.  Also picked up a few  'money stuffers' Christmas cards as I couldn't find anything for a few of people on my list.  You can always give money, especially in this economy.

More later 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter