Thursday, January 14, 2016

Three One Plus X invites to share



Received three (3) One Plus X invites last night.  The OnePlus X is the mid tier version of the OnePlus 2 smartphone and is currently available for sale on an 'invitational only' basis. I bought one already and do not need any more at this time.  The three invites that I have are good for only 7 days so if you are interested, please leave me a comment (I won't publish) or send me an email.  The nice thing about this phone is that its dual sim and has the capability for storage expansion via the micro SD slot.  At lot of processing power (quad core Snapdragon 810 and 3GB ram) and other hardware capability for only $250 - plus its totally carrier unlocked.

Its a mid-tier phone killer in terms of bang for the buck.





 OnePlus X specs are here:  https://oneplus.net/x/specs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!