Friday, April 29, 2016

Kalifornia Dreamin

Back on the other bookend.  Arrived a bit early last night after a normal flight where I tried to sleep as much as I could.  I like the late afternoon flight out of Bangkok and it helps me sleep although I did see one movie - Point Break.  Thought the photography was pretty good although the movie was very predictable.


After I got into SFO, the first thing I did was to go outside and take in the cool air.  I watched the famous bay area fog roll in over the San Bruno mountains and felt the 60F cold air take a hold of my body.  The air was cold and my face was cold to the touch...ahhh   One doesn't know how great that feels for someone who has been in the mango the last few weeks.  It felt good for about 5 minutes and then it was time for a jacket and back inside the terminal to wait for my ride...555

So I'm here for a month.  Lots to business to take care of so I don't know how much I am going to blog.  Most of my readers want info on Thailand and not being there, can't really report much of what is happening there.  Will post anything that pops up of interest.

Missing the mango already.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!