Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The business..

Great video.  If you wonder where all our money goes and why we are always in some kind of conflict around the world, take a few minutes to see this.  The generals and their toys....but don't worry, they won't be dying on the battlefield...only the expendable boys and girls of our countries.



Back in the mango.  Will be trying this week, since I had to come back early,  to get my retirement visa updated.  Can't believe its another year.  It seems like just yesterday, although it has been 13 years, since I first applied for my retirement visa.  I didn't live here full time back then, but it was a great way to establish a bank account, get a driver's license, etc.  

Hoping to make it to the buffet this Friday, but will definitely try to meet up with Barnaby to deliver some goodies this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter