Tuesday, July 26, 2016

12 baht coffee


Yeah, its not too fancy cause its served in plastic bags instead of a nice Starbucks environmentally friendly cup with a fancy sleeve, but its pretty decent coffee.  The nice lady that makes the coffee does it fresh and knows exactly how I like it.  Plus I get a bag of hot water to make it as strong or weak as I want depending on how I feel that day.

It usually comes with a paper cup, but since I like to drink out of a mug, I put the coffee in my coffee mug before I drink it.

Starbucks coffee = $3 USD .....Coffee Lady Coffee............... .33 Cents.   

Price difference 1/10.  Taste difference = this time of morning, they all taste the same.

Don't worry, this blog is not turning into a food blog.  Just getting a bit carried away with all the cheap eats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter