Thursday, July 28, 2016

Clinton Cash...the Movie...Free showing

I'm over six thousand miles away, but still care deeply about my country of citizenship.  My home is here in the Land of Smiles, but my roots and friends are still in the US of A.  So the upcoming election is in my view, is the last chance for any kind of reversal of a truly corrupt and distasteful government.  As you can see, the 99% of the people have less power than you think.



Take a moment and view the movie or read the book like I did, and it will open your eyes to the extent of the corruption around the planet, facilitated and perpetrated by these two criminals.  Enough said, here is the link to the movie, the director's cut edition even:


 Available for anytime viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter