Monday, July 4, 2016

The Fix is in already

Are you ready for President Hilary Clinton?  Like it or not, that is very likely going to be the case unless some miracle on the Hudson happens.  

As I indicated before, I doubt that Clinton will be indicted because she has so much dirt on Obama and Lynch and can literary take down the entire house of cards if she is denied the Presidency.  That is not going to happen so expect every dirty trick and fraud to be used to fix the system so she will win.

Having already rigged the system to win the Primary election, its not going to be too much of an extension for her to 'rig' the general election too.  For one thing, her 'political machine' has control over the majority of the politicians controlling the voting network as well as mechanisms designed for voter fraud.  Then there are the Microsoft voting machines which can be easily hacked for whatever result is desired and so in reality, you have nothing but a banana republic called the USA.  

See this very interesting documentary on the uncounted votes of the California Primary.  I personally know one of my friends who received one of these notices of non party affiliation, even though the voter has voted republican for the last 20 years!  I know if I was a Bernie supporter, I would be so pissed that I would sit out the election just so that Team Hillary will have to make the fraud that much more obvious during the general election.


One thing I have found so far is that life here in the mango has been a lot better in recent times under military control than the time I have spend in a democratic Kalifornia or during the years of the 'red' or 'yellow' brands of democracy.  Here in hey days of the old Thailand, at least they had the decency to pay the people to vote for the politicians instead of just stealing their votes behind the scenes.  

I'm just glad to be out of the political circus that is defining life in America today. For us here in the mango, its issues like what time should I be working out today or what should we have for dinner that should take precedent.   A decision such as when to go to the archery range is far more important to me today than who is going to be the next president of the USA.  It won't matter anyway.

The system is rigged.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!