Saturday, October 8, 2016

About the same age...

I'm almost the same age as Trump.  In all the days of my life and all that I've said, I am absolutely sure I have used vulgar language or terms worse than what he said.  In fact, I would say that most of the people that I know have said far worse in private moments - or they are liars.  Spend a few minutes down at the reservation with 'friends' and you will know what I mean.  Does it surprise me that Trump said those things?  No.  That is who he is, and JFK was even a bigger ladies man - but that didn't affect his leadership of the country and his legacy.   

There is a big contrast from someone who says things in a vulgar manner, who then admits it truthfully, than with someone who says untruthful things in a non vulgar manner and then lies about it in front of your face.  




I would take vulgar any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!