The product is actually quite good, despite the controversy. And sorry, Mr. Trump, BleachBit is not an expensive process, the software is open-sourced and Free. However, he might be referring to labor and computer resources as it does take a very long time to complete. But anyone can use it, even non criminals who just want to have some privacy. Hey if its good enough for Hillary, it must be more than good enough for the rest of us 'deplorables' right? Website here: http://www.bleachbit.org/
In a great marketing move, they have released the following "Cloth or Something" (from their website):
August 2015 Hillary Clinton was asked, "Did you wipe your email server?" and she evasively replied, "Like with a cloth or something?" A year later we found out that "cloth" was BleachBit, a software application that deletes information "so even God can't read it," as Congressman Trey Gowdy announced August 2016.
- After you have smashed your BlackBerry, don't forget to wipe the fingerprints from your email server with this non-abrasive, soft microfiber Cloth or Something.
- Thin, foldable size makes it easy to stash the Cloth or Something in burn bags.
- 6" x 6" size quickly wipes even the biggest email servers with thousands of emails.
- Buy an extra cloth for your VIP (VERY VIP) client.
- Optionally autographed on the back by Andrew, creator of BleachBit.
- Printed in the USA!
- Guaranteed not to prove intent, or you will get a full refund paid when you are released from prison.
- First-class shipping and handling is a flat rate of $2 per order.
- Yes, this cloth is real, and you can really buy it.
Don't wait for a subpoena: Order Now!