Saturday, December 24, 2016

Live from Kalifornia

Made it over to Kalifornia.  

A bit of delay getting my post up due to my computer being down while getting updated to Windows 10.  It hung up part way through the update and I had to restart it.  Took hours and hours for me to realize that it was stuck and not updating.  Anyway, I'm here safe and sound - at least for the time being.

My plans are to enjoy the weekend before contacting my local cardiologist next week.  Cleveland Clinic has already replied to my request for an appointment, asking that I send them information from my cardiologist before they will give me a date.  They want to review my files in order to determine the action required before any meeting takes place...only logical.

So far, the weather has been cold, but not exceedingly so.  For us Kalifornia wimps, 40F is cold while others around the country think that is shirt sleeve weather.  For Canadians, I think they might even break out shorts in this kind of weather.  But a cold spell is due with lows in the upper 30s so I will reserve judgement until then.

Had a very emotional farewell this time at the airport.  Gave B, and Marina especially, the longest hugs due to the circumstances. Told myself I won't let her see me cry, because Marina still doesn't understand yet why I have to go.  When I did talk to her last night via LINE, she seems to be doing OK - shows they are better able to handle things like this better than me.  Everyone is back up in the country already,  tending to business as the resort is full this week until after the New Year. Even had to hire some temporary maid help as B's mother was in BKK for the last few days and we were short handed.

Don't know how much I will be blogging as the time is hectic, but I will do my best to to keep in touch.  


So please accept my well wishes to you, your family and love ones for a very happy, healthy, and successful holiday season and New Year.  May your days be filled with peace and joy and may the wonders of this beautiful planet always bring a bit of surprise and a big smile to your face.  




2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See you next year in the Land of Smiles.

    JW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it!!! Merry Xmas and Happy New year Too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!