Friday, December 2, 2016

The Mango

Didn't get a chance to post anything after I got back yesterday.  The drive was smooth and all that, but I just didn't have the energy and motivation to post anything in the afternoon.  Didn't even go out to dinner, but instead cooked some frozen won tons I had in the freezer.  It was just one of those low energy moments.

Looks like no buffet for me tonight.  BB is sick with the flu and Barnaby's leg is still bothering him so I guess I will stay in or do shop shopping today instead.  There is always something to do here in the mango.

For those that are interested in Cars and Pretty girls, there is the Motor Show starting today and running through next weekend.  Depending on how much energy I have, I might take a short visit tomorrow.  The problem is that I have my 200mm lens back in Kalifornia and only have my 2-105mm zoom.  The girls love the big lens --the bigger the better.  Who said size didn't matter? ..When it comes to models at the motorshow, the bigger the better...555

I used to go every year and do a special slide show of all the "Pretties".  Here is one of them from a year or two ago.


We have to see how the schedule unfolds this weekend.  Scheduled to go back upcountry on Sunday, but maybe I can sneak in one extra day for the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter