Friday, February 17, 2017

Blogging at 30,000 feet

Took a short nap and couldn't get back asleep so I am surfing the net and blogging on my tablet.  My pre-purchased voucher code worked like a charm and I have 24 hours of internet service via the plane's WiFi.  The speed won't win any awards, but its acceptable.  As for cost, $20 won't break the bank and will provides hours of connectivity on a long boring trip.

Just tried to use LINE without success because it needs to be linked to a phone number.  We have internet access but no cellular phone access so I can't get the verification code to activate the app.  Going to explore other apps to see if I can get some real time messaging going.

Nine hours to go...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter