Thursday, February 9, 2017

Next Week is RAKWeek

A little plug about RAK (Random Acts of Kindness).  Been my philosophy for many many years and the tagline to my blog since the very first day and very first post.  For every kind act I've paid forward, I've received many more blessings in return.  They may not have been financial, but ultimately they were much more satisfying.  Here is what RAK is all about.



Some examples caught on video.  Look carefully, as you will see something a bit odd in the clip about the Seattle man story.


Want to find out more about RAK?  See the link on the sidebar of this blog or click on the logo below.


https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/

Yes, it even works in the Land of Smiles...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!