Thursday, April 27, 2017

Back in Kalifornia, but under the weathe



I'm back in Kalifornia, but a bit under the weather.  Stuffy head, runny nose, and coughing.  Last night I was running a mild fever.  It started before my flight over and made part of my trip miserable despite being in business class.  

However, it was not EVA's fault as the service, food, and accommodations were first class.  I will blog more about it when I feel better. I can't afford to get or stay sick before my surgery so its rest and rehab time.  For now, its back to bed for a few more hours of sleep


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gomer. Yes, I hope to see you and the gang later this year to celebrate big time...555

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter