test

Google Analytics

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Mission Accomplished


Got everything all done.  Was able through special permission, to get my retirement visa extended early so that it would not expire during my recovery from heart surgery.  It was touch and go, but Thai Immigration staff was very nice and compassionate about the situation and sent it all the way up to the commissioner for approval.  I think that it helped that I wrote a detailed letter explaining the situation and provided the details to support my request.  Thanks to everyone at the department for your understanding and support!

Now that is one less thing to worry about as I approach my surgery in a few weeks.  Big crowds today and lots of people getting there early.  But was able to get things done about 1:30pm after the office re-opened from lunch.

Time for a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!