Monday, April 10, 2017

The heat if finally on..

The heat if finally on.  For the next couple of days, its going to be over 100F or 38C plus.  This is more like the typical Songkran weather we are used to.  But the weather forecasts say this won't last as the weekend is supposed to be rainy again.  When your a/c can barely keep up with the daytime temperatures, its hot.  We didn't over engineer our a/c requirements to keep our operating costs down, but it does keep us very cool for 98.5% of the time.  The other 1.5% it gets warm, but not uncomfortable so it was a wise decision.  Besides, the kids were quite content spending most of the day in the kiddie pool that B bought the day before.

It was already 82F or 28C when I took my walk at 6am and I want to hide out in my aircon office for the rest of the day...555  That won't happen however as I plan on going into town today to visit Makro and Big C to stock up on supplies for the holidays.  Family and guests are going to start trickling in the next few days and we need to get ready to be good hosts.  

More tomorrow on the bamboo project as I visited the fields this morning and saw some surprising results, but didn't have my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter