test

Google Analytics

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Today is the day

Its about 3 AM and I have to report to surgery in a couple of hours. Still have to bathe with the special soap they gave me and to put some kind of ointment (Mupirocin) inside my nose to prevent getting staph bacteria infections.  Nothing to eat or drink, and can't even let any water from brushing my teeth from being swallowed.

Already talked with Marina and B a few minutes ago.  Kind of emotional for me as I wish they could be here, but circumstances won't permit that.  At least we talked, joked and played over the phone. Marina is still too young to understand the situation and its probably better as I don't want her to be scared or worried.  It will give me the incentive to get through this thing and spend a lot more time with them once its over.

That's it for this morning's briefing.  Hopefully you will hear from me in a couple of days after I get out of ICU and they let me have my tablet.  Whatever the outcome, its been a real honor to have friends and loyal readers like you.   Thanks for all your well wishes. 

Will still be tweeting until they take my phone away.  Follow me on @seven_winds or click on the link to follow.

Catch you all on the other side!

1 comment:

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!