Saturday, June 24, 2017

Marina's Birthday...

My name is Marina, not Moana...555
Four years ago, I was on a plane between Kalifornia and Bangkok when she was born.  She was early, about one month early because I intended to get back to the Land of Smiles in plenty of time to see her being born.  But her water bag broke and she was born while I was still in the air.  Funny thing is that I talked to B at the airport and all was well, only to find out she had the baby while I was in Taipei.  After I landed, I rushed to the hospital to see her and B, both were doing well except that Marina eventually had to go under the Bilirubin lights because her liver was still catching up with her early delivery. 

Its been four short years.  Lots of diapers, night time wake ups, and crying but we would not have it any other way.  You are special and bring joy to all those you meet.  

Seems like just yesterday...Marina at hospital, one day old

Now she is four today, attending Pre-School and is a feisty little bundle of joy.  Happy Birthday my dear daughter...Thanks for bringing so much joy to our lives.  Please don't grow up too fast.


Wish I was there...but was there only via videocam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter