Saturday, July 1, 2017

Another day older, another year wiser?

Add caption

Its that time of the year again where I celebrate the anniversary of my birth.  Its a milestone we all celebrate because in olden times, when the average life span was much shorter, each year meant we had that much less time to be on this merry-go-round we call life.  Lifespans are longer now, but we really don't cherish the years until we get older or experience life changing events like open heart surgery.  So this year I give extra thanks to God for giving me more time and being healthy enough to enjoy life to the fullest. 

Also, thanks for those who have already sent me birthday wishes and may I also wish you all a wonderful day and many more on the anniversary of your birth as well.


At home, they are preparing a virtual birthday party for me tonight.  B is going to buy the cake, invite family and friends, and Marina will be blowing out the candles for me.  Yes, I will be on LINE chat to see it all...555  But I told them I would have another party when I get there also, to celebrate both Marina's and mine again as its a good excuse to party anyway...555.


On the funny side, Marina is now big enough to want to help around the resort.  She thinks its fun to do things like the big people, but I know that won't last very long when she figures out its hot and boring and its REAL work.  Anyway, she was trying to help grandma clean one of the bungalows yesterday and one of those moments captured that are priceless.  B sent me the following videos that just made my day...ROTFL








Funny kid.  Looks like she is going to be a lefty too, although she writes with her right hand...555


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking or upset about!

Stat Counter